I have a few different setups. I like coffee gadgets.

Two different stove setups:

Trangia Mini. Packs pretty small about 3"x6".

Caldera Cone Keg. Packs into a 4"x8" cylinder.

The Caldera boils faster and is more fun as it uses an up-cycled Fosters can as
the kettle. For grab and go the Trangia is better as you can pre-fill the
burner.

Grinders:

Porlex mini is the best. Small and performs well.

Coffee makers:

Moka pot

Aeropress

Helix coffee dripper

Super cheap Tiamo 102 plastic dripper that I have 400 filters for and cost $8
all in.

Depends on what I feel like carrying. I can grind coffee at home with the moka
pot. Just add water and put in on the burner.

Helix packs the smallest and is the coolest design.

Aeropress can make the best cup but is a little more fussy. The Porlex mini
does pack mostly inside it.

Tiamo was super cheap and I don't really care if something happens to it. It
does make a good drip cup.

Mug:

Association of Caffeinated Wheelmen. Enameled steel.

Lots of pictures of various setups on Flicker #coffeeoutside

Rob At Ocean Air Cycles is a good source of info. He sells the Helix dripper
and the Caldera Cone.

-Dan