Yeah, resistance, while not exactly futile, does only go so far. I had a
pair of Ruffie Tuffies on my Romulus that went for 12,000 miles before
needing replacement. I pretty much felt that they were flat proof after the
first trouble free 8,000 miles. One day the rear picked up a huge
construction staple. Man, the prongs on those things are razor sharp. Went
all the way through with malicious ease. At least that was the only flat
for that pair of tires. Naturally, I replaced those tires with another set
of Ruffie Tuffies. Hate flats, but one in 12k miles seems pretty good.

Reid