Marc, Paddler's Lane Retreat. Aptly named for being a bit away from the
trail down stream along the railroad tracks.

I was taken back by the snow since my ride was headed to Connellsville, as
planned and was in the Allegheny cell phone cone of silence when the last
store in Ohiopyle closed and threw me out. I hadn't planned for gloves,
socks and headgear for the remote 20 miles in unbroken snow.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh