On 04/13/2015 09:14 PM, Montclair BobbyB wrote:
Yes, Paddler's Lane was a great house... and I remember how we had lucked out with the weather that day when we arrived in Confluence, but shortly after this photo was taken (some of you recall), the skies opened up and we got us a proper Pennsylvania Spring soakin...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cnyriv/6967421712/in/pool-1923867@N25/

Enjoy the ride, Marc... and while I know you'd camp out in a blizzard, I hope this time around you have warm weather.

As I recall it, we asked directions to the B&B and were told it was just a fraction of a mile down the road. As soon as we started rolling, it started raining. You were the only one to stop and put on your rain gear; the rest of us thought we could beat the rain, it was after all "just down the road." So after a couple of miles (or so it seemed) we came to the gravel road. And by the time we followed that half mile or whatever of gravel road and arrived at the B&B, we (all except you, of course, you having been smart and put on your rain gear!) were soaked.