Someone had wanted a photo of the Hunqapillar loaded with groceries. Here
it is, I'm guessing with 50-60 pounds between the panniers and the box.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/17160450655/

You know life is pretty amazing when you get this as part of your extended
grocery run!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/17159839771/
(6 additional photos to the left, one to the right).

The Hunqapillar handled very well, as expected. Good, solid, compact load.
I took things much slower for the weight and the wicked cross-winds. Five
miles, half of which is roughish dirt, downhill home, and all eggs survived
and no apples bruised! It is kind of funny to see the looks on the clerks'
faces when they bring out the pile of groceries and it all fits and gets
strapped on.Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick