X0-1 of course!

Working with a couple forum members doing a little Q&A, it was decided the
ACW needed some steel. Stainless steel that is.

Some song and dance later, and I'm super happy with the result, and the
orange printing came out just as I'd hoped. This group has always been
source of inspiration when it comes to bike related matters, so it's cool
to work in little ties when doing projects.

I don't have many riding companions into the same rambling type rides I
enjoy, so most often I'm wheeling alone. When I see ride reports,
coffeeoutside posts, and bag pictures that are adorned with ACW goodies,
it's a pretty cool way of partaking in the journey. One day, I hope to EARN
an entmoot patch, drink the beer at the end of a Redlands Strada Rossa, and
show up in ONE of Manny's S24O photos. Until then ladies and
gents...caffeinate!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/42027576@N00/17336131881/