Thank you for the rapid shipping, Brad! What a fantastic wee cup. Here are
my initial impressions/observations:

-- Aeropress is too wide to sit (rest) solidly inside the mug, but the mug
is wide enough that coffee can be brewed into it using the Aeropress --
doing so requires punging with one hand on the plunger, the other on the
winder section so the Aeropress doesn't ram/wedge into the mug. I brew
using the standard, and it seems like the inverted might be awkward, at
greater risk to spill? Others will have to comment on that. Not a big issue
with me and the Aeropress is not what I take bikepacking, Helix cone is.
-- Feels very good and smooth on the lips and good in the hand.
-- very light (I love!), possibly at the expense of being too light and
susceptible to dings? Time will tell. I have no problem with dings, but
they do reduce the effect of being double walled.
-- Graphic looks great is is much more durable than the enamel mugs.

Overall, a great mug, and I believe an improvement (for me) over the enamel
ones. Thank you, Brad!

With abandon,
Patrick