Bumping this thread as I bought the bag set from Mike and the front bag crowds
the bars too much given the setup. So the set is for sale again.

$400 shipped.

This is a great set of bags - I wish it had worked for me but I'll go back to
the search or order something custom.

Thanks

- Dan

San Rafael CA