Thanks, Philip.  I forgot to point out my (temporary?) Rollamajigs for
brake cable routing... The angle between the Guidonnet levers and the front
cable hanger is so tight, it would require a ridiculously large
loop-de-loop, a crown bolt-mounted hanger (on order) or a Rollama-brake...
*Hey,
it actually works great.  *For kicks I used one on the rear, too... but
that's just plain ridiculous; I will swap these out at some point soon.