Nice bike!, I have Guidonnet levers on my quickbeam, mounted on albatross bars.
They work great for getting Tektro 720 cantilevers to stop the bike. The one
thing I did to them to make them work better (in my opinion, and considering
the odd albatross application) was to rig up a readjustment using some threaded
lamp pieces, the ones that hold a light fixture to a lamp body. It works, but
there's gotta be a better way. Any Guidonnet or similar around the corner
levers out there with stock reach adjustment?
-Kai