Yes, I actually had albatross on these for a while and loved them. However
I ended up stealing them for a hillborne build and wanted to try out the
bullmoose so bought those and put em on. I like the bullmoose bars so far.
Just curious if bars can be 'too wide' and if they should be dialed down a
notch for better leverage or control, or leave them wide. and if bike size
matters to bar width. I'm 5'7 per the other comment.