I have used the Big Agnes system and I am not a huge fan.  I LOVE the
sleeping bag (I forget the model name, but it's a 40 degree rated down bag
- perfect for all but wintertime bike touring.)  It's the pad I couldn't
stand...  I use the bag but ditched the pad, opting for my trusty 3/4
length Thermarest (which works fine in the BA's sleeve, which is genius)
instead.

The things I did not like about the BA pad:

-You have to blow it up.  I much prefer the "self inflating" Thermarest.
When I get to my destination for the eve, I set up the tent, unscrew the
pad's valve, and throw it in there.  After I eat, have a beer, and fart
around camp for a bit the pad is mostly inflated requiring only a few puffs
to firm it up before bed.

-The BA pad was noisy.  I tend to move around a lot as I go to sleep and
the BA pad sounds like a candy wrapper in a movie theater every time you
move a muscle.

-Also, the stiffness of the thick BA pad affixed to the bottom of the bag
made me feel trapped in it.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing
I do is lie on my back and lift my knees for a few minutes.  I could not do
this with the full length BA pad in the sleeve and being stuck in a rigid
sleeping bag made me very claustrophobic.

Obviously these are just my quirks, so take that as you may, but I'd
recommend a few nights "test ride" on your floor or in your backyard before
heading out on a multi day trip with the BA system.  As I said, I highly
recommend the sleeping bags, I just don't like the pad.

-Mike