Awesome!

There may be something to what your fiancée says, Manny. One of my friends
claims I broke him last spring and now claims he is trying to get in shape
to ride with me again. I tried to explain I am happy going any pace he
wants and that I ride with my daughters (two of riding age are 11 and 14)
often, so I can go at least that slow. i don't think that helped his ego
much. Sardonic grin.

With abandon,
Patrick