Manny

Yesterday Henry was promoted out of 8th Grade.  On the steps of the gym, we
immediately started talking about our first bike campout.  He said "can we
make sure Manny comes?"

I think what I want to do first is Saturday Afternoon (which Saturday TBD),
BART to Embarcadero.  Load up on meats and cheeses at the Ferry Building.
 Meander to the GGBridge, and take the normal SFR route through Marin to
Samuel P Taylor Park.  Camp in a hiker/biker site.  Sunday morning, meander
back to SF and ride all the way to the ballpark.  Let the free bike valet
park our bikes and go to the Giants game.  The two June Weekends that fit
baseball-wise are the 13th/14th and the 27th/28th.