It isn't clear to me how the notion of an RBW bike shop presence would work for
anyone except a very few customers. Riding (or even just seeing) a bike before
purchasing one can make a difference in customer choice. I believe that a
customer with that opportunity would be more likely to buy an RBW bike and,
thus, be somewhat more likely to benefit. But surely RBW's dealer network won't
be all that big even after an initial foray, so that's not a lot of customers.
But can RBW offer the profit margin to the dealer that justifies the dealer's
up-front expense, let alone ongoing ones? Will RBW's
business-the-way-it's-done-now suffer as a result of having to manage dealer
needs?

I believe RBW is remarkably efficient at accessing its potential customers.
Will bike shops be *more* efficient? Or significantly expand the market?

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean