Michael,

Pretty sure you've already tried this but I'll forge ahead anyway. My wife
and I both have Riv's with Albatross bars outfitted with racks, bags and
baskets, using any rack is a challenge. I've used a number of them over the
years.

Currently on my Miata I use a Saris Freedom hitch rack
https://www.saris.com/product/freedom-2 ( tray type with central mast that
attaches to the down tube)

And on our truck with camper I have a swing away hitch rack ( the type that
suspends the bike from the top tube) to have access to the rear.
 http://www.yakima.com/shop/bike/hitch/swingdaddy An arm adapter is
required on this one with the Mixte.

In both cases I have to loosen the stem and rotate the handle bars and
either lower or raise the seat to clear each other. I make sure to mark
seat and handlebar height/position obviously.

I used to have a Thule hitch rack like the one you're considering. The
stabilizing arm ideally makes contact with the top of the front tire. I
suppose you could cheat it a bit forward to clear the leading edge of the
fender but that wouldn't be optimal.

https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/products/carriers-and-racks/bike-carriers/hitch-mounted-bike-carriers/thule-t2-2-bike-916xtr-_-916xtr

In one of the pictures in the above link  you can see where the stabilizing
arm makes contact with the front tire. I sold mine when I sold our other
truck and bought the Miata. The Saris is much lighter weight. All have
pluses and minuses.

Hope I was of some help.

Tail Winds,

~Hugh