On 06/18/2015 03:17 PM, Kieran J wrote:
I've been having a dickens of a time trying to get Hetres to mount round and true on an A23 tubeless-ready rim (with a tube). My next try was going to be on a Synergy wheel I have, but it sounds like this type of behaviour happens on those as well.

Is the lumpy supple tire syndrome something that people just deal with and/or have simply accepted that soapy water, 10 minutes of massaging and adjusting, etc. are what's needed to put a tire on?

It's the rims, not the tires.