I had similar difficulties but thought it was the Compass tires (which I
had heard were tough to seat).  Didn't think to blame the wheels.  Thanks
for the insight and congrats on the new Sam.  Looks great.  How do the
Knards ride on roads?  I've been using Smart Sams and was surprised how
smooth they rode on roads (less so in the turns of course).

John