Handelbar plan: Noodle, because I like them, I know how to ride them.
Setup of said bars: Normally with Shimano Tiagra road brakes, and maybe
Tektro interrupters (always wanted something like that).
Saddle height: I don't know, I didn't even know there was a high low
option. Not "very high". Comfortable enough for a moderate cadence.
Current Bike: Dead, buried, stollen, well remembered.

*My* last bike was the antithesis of Rivendell (except that it was steel),
it was the forerunner of what time trial bikes are today. I used the bike
long after I was young and eager to go fast, but it was always TOOOOO
Stiff, and the handle bars were always way too low: early cow horns. It
stretched me out something fierce. Other bikes that I have ridden were more
comfortable, and larger, but I was still stretched out. My arms are
literally two inches shorter than they "should" be. Even baby strollers are
*just* out of my reach; most chair arms are too low to support my elbows
(unless I slouch a lot); and if I sit my with my butt flat on the floor and
my back straight, my knuckles don't touch the ground. That old custom bike
was designed well for what it was but the builder was new…