My often loaded Atlantis has a deformed kickstand plate due to the
double-legger but the never loaded with more than a few pounds Betty Foy
plate is still like new after a couple of years of DL kickstand usage.
Seems like sound advice they've added to the site; had I been advised
likewise my Atlantis probably wouldn't have a deformed kickstand plate
today.