I have a double kicker sandwich on my tandem and my Quickbeam, but
have it attached to a plate on my wife's Glorius... I was trying to
protect the chainstay paint, but might have to revisit this set up!
Any pics or further description, Shawn?

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 6:35 PM, WETH <erlhous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Drew,
> I use one on my Surly LHT with sandwich-no kickstand plate on an LHT.  It has
> supported a good 50lbs of weight with no problems while the bike was fully
> loaded on tour.  I do hear it creak on occasion when used with a heavy load.
> My only other complaints are front wheel flop and issues of uneven terrain as
> Michael mentioned.  All in all it works better for me than a traditional
> kickstand when the bike is fully loaded.
> Best wishes,
> Erl

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal