Takashi - that sounds like a really interesting post, I'm looking forward
to it!

Chris - That Bee Line looks sweet, great price to and I'm sure 2.2" would
fit reasonably well. Not sure it'll fit fendered which was an unmentioned
desire-ment in my post... not sure I want to run fenders since I'll have
the Saluki and XO-3 fendered at the ready but it doesn't hurt to have the
capability.

Dave - Definitely agree, my first set of EL Hetre's just got retired off
the Saluki after 2 years.  The front tire still has life left in it and
will be a spare for a long time I'm sure.  Great tires, priced very high.

Garth - I'll have to check that out, I'd looked at overseas Schwable prices
earlier this year and they are pretty darn compelling.

Tony