Mystery bikes, or "tentacular long bikes".  Rosco Bubbe and Bosco Rubbe
also were placeholders for possible bike names.  Remember that BMX-ish bike
with a fork crown that was on the Blug, or was it the knot-hole.  They
referred to it as Rosco Bubbe.  Looking back on that, that was most likely
not an actual prototype BMX or kids' bike.  It was more likely a prototype
merely to enable Riv to evaluate the joining-work of their vendor on a bike
that was part-tigged and partly lugged.  If all you need to see are a bunch
of joints, and if you prefer to see them in a completed frame of some kind,
then I suppose it makes sense that it be little.