https://flic.kr/p/xVUFmL
Had a nice chat with Anne on the drive from Abiquiu to Santa Fe and over
lunch. She looked no worse for the wear of 2 months on the trail.  Great
meeting you Anne and safe travels.

On Sunday, August 23, 2015, Anne Paulson <anne.paul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Riv friends,
>
> I've been having a great time on the Great Divide (Manny, you should so do
> this ride!) and now it's time to go home. I'm in Salida Colorado right now.
> My riding buddy who joined me in Pinedale WY is being picked up in Abiquiu,
> NM, and I'm thinking that's a good place for me to start heading for an
> airport or train station. I'm kind of reluctant to ride dry, desolate New
> Mexico alone.
>
> Can any locals give me suggestions on how to get home from Abiquiu? What
> would be a good route from Abiquiu to a city?
>
> --Anne
>
> PS, if you join a southbound friend on the Divide route, don't join them
> in Pinedale. You'd be starting the route just as it goes from great to
> awful. All parts of the Divide route other than the Great Basin are
> fantastic.
>

> --
> -- Anne Paulson
>
> It isn't a contest. Enjoy the ride.

Tarik Saleh
tas at tariksaleh dot com
in los alamos, NM, USA, po box 208, 87544
http://tariksaleh.com
all sorts of bikes blog: http://tsaleh.blogspot.com