Hey there -

Just as a quick reminder:

If you are responding to a FS/FT/WTB/WTT post (for the acronym-challenged,
that's For Sale, For Trade, Wanted to Buy and Wanted to Trade...) please do
so directly to the seller/buyer/wanter.

There has been a noticeable increase on folks replying to the group at
large or seemingly replying directly to the poster _AND_ posting to the
list that they'd PM'd or contacted them via the (PREFERRED) back-channel
method.

The reason for this is to limit the  traffic on transactional posts.  While
I like the ease with which this list allows RBW-interested parties to
connect, I think it's important not to devolve into a swap meet.

Also - if the only posts you have made are in relation to buy/sell/trade
(whether you are the individual posting or responding), I generally do not
change moderation status.

Hmmmm.... that sounded kind of grumpy. Which I'm not.  But there has been
an increase of late with newer members asking why their FS-etc. posts or

- Jim

cyclofiend.com / group admin