My observation of what they had at RBM was "not so much"–Well, you did say
*faster*–they have lots of *faster*, but the day I went in, they didn't
have anything that was *touring, *or the slightest bit Rivendellish. Oak
Cliff Bicycle Company (in the middle of the Bishop Arts district) is Riv
Friendly, and they carry a lot of Linus.

When I asked where to go. I was told: Oak Cliff Bicycle Company
<http://ocbicycleco.com/>, Transit Bicycle Company
<http://www.transitbikes.com/>, and Trinity in Fort Worth
<http://trinitybicycles.com/>. I haven't been to Transit or Trinity yet.

25!!! wow, what are they racing on these days?