I've found Gunnar paint to be very good.  They got a bad rap early on with
some poor paint and that reputation has lived on in the internet ether far
beyond the reality of the quality of paint since the late oughts.   Not
quite the same as Waterford but close.

Best,

Addison Wilhite, M.A.

Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology <http://www.washoeschools.net/aact>

*“Blazing the Trail to College and Career Success”*

Educator: Professional Portfolio <http://renorambler.wix.com/portfolio>

Blogger: Reno Rambler <http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/>

Bicycle Advocate: Regional Transportation Commission, Bicycle Pedestrian
Advisory Committee
<http://www.rtcwashoe.com/public-transportation-22-124.html>