I have a 1997 Waterford-built all-rounder and I think the paint job is
holding up really quite well. Obviously, it's not a Joe Bell paint job.
Now, to be fair,my AR isn't in daily hard use ... because I don't have
totally secure inside storage at work.The paint job does have a few minor
nicks and scrapes  . At home, the bike is stored inside and it hasn't been
locked outside very often, so it doesn't lead a very hard life. All cleaned
up, it doesn't look like an almost 20-year old bike; it's ageing much more
gracefully than its owner, I'm afraid.

Ryan Fleming in Winnipeg