I was the one advocating for doing a fixed/ss ride at the last Norcal
ride back in Oct, but unfortunately this weekend coincides with the
end of the academic quarter for me so I will be madly writing term
papers that weekend.   I'll see if I can take that morning off but I
can't be sure.

If folks would be willing to push it back a week, I could definitely
make it.

Should be fun, either way!  Paradise is a great loop for people who
haven't done longer rides on a fixed or ss before.