on 12/6/09 9:25 AM, RonLau at ron...@ronlau.com wrote:

> Thank you all for coming out yesterday.
>
> It was a little cold, just the right climate for fixed, IMHO.

Thanks for setting up the ride, Ron!

Couple o' Quickbeams representing, and if not-me-Jim brings his next time,
we'll be able to have an Entmoot.

Photos here -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclofiend/sets/72157622945173320/

Writeup should follow, but the Hilsen is jealous so I'm taking it out into
the sunny, breezy morning right now.  (And my danged blog is still
problematic, thanks to the my curiously specific Netgear router glitch...)

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Send In Your Photos! - Here's how: http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"The bike between her legs was like some hyper-evolved alien tail she'd
somehow extruded, as though over patient centuries; a sweet and intricate
bone-machine, grown Lexan-armored tires, near-frictionless bearings, and gas
filled shocks."

William Gibson - "Virtual Light"