Having trouble loading attachments. Here's some links to the flipped
Oxfords.
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/bicycles/5D370652-C6A8-4893-B808-96F77916208F_zpsryrm0sxg.jpg
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/bicycles/771B0881-5C93-4850-9A3C-96DF67323596_zpsqgkelblg.jpg
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/dabanzer/bicycles/10902CDF-30A6-4478-9B12-FC8FC02502D9_zps9ot9jp5h.jpg