my shoulders/anatomy feel a little pinched on the jitensha's, but I see
where they'd work for folks.  i'm a six foot four broad shouldered bloke.

i just swapped albatross for ahearne maps on my "all rounder" (atlantis),
the bike on which i'm about to do this oregon outback thing i've heard so
much about, so we'll see.

i've been comfy and pleased with the albatross for many years, many miles,
many types of roads and riding.  and i'd never sell them.  get noodles high
enough and they're pretty all-roundish, especially if yer sam is roady-ish.