Thanks for posting that!!!   When the complete bikes were first shown
months ago, I rendered the 52cm version in BikeCad to get some sense of how
it would fit me.  Not much was available on the geometry so I took some
measurements from other RBW 650B bikes and simply guessed at others, based
on comparing my rendering to the photo of the actual bike.  Turns out, I
was off 2cm on the chainstays, 1/2 degree on the head angle and 0.2% on the
top-tube slope!

Here is a pretty accurate rendering of the 52cm Clem.  I had to guess at
the fork length which means the head tube is also a guess, based on how
BikeCad works.  RBW's reported top-tube lengths seem to be effective TT
because I put it in BikeCad that way and the front-center came out right.

This bike is set up with a 75cm saddle height, a 17 degree 90mm stem and
MTB H-bar with 38mm of rise.  This is pretty close to how I would fit on
the bike, compared to my other bikes.  I've spec'ed it with 50mm tires.
 The trail is fairly low for a Riv of this type and the bottom bracket
height is just right.  Overall, I find this a very interesting bike and
would love to try one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/corwin1968/Riv%20Clem_zps6udiebox.jpg