David,

I think Jeffery nailed it. For my Hilsen the Cazadero's are pretty much it.
I think the R&R's are a mm too large. Waiting on a set of Cazadero's to
mount soon. I wish there were more options but as Jeffery said above the
27+ has taken over, were in a pocket universe for cross type tires in this
width.

Tail Winds,

~Hugh