Aw, I was hoping to see my orange Cheviot included in the sightings. Had a
great ride Saturday from the Richmond Bay area to Berkeley for lunch, then
around the Bay Trail. Such a beautiful day. We don't get to have rides like
that without generally starting off with a car trip, so really enjoy it.

Driving south now and sad to be leaving, but thx to a list member i have a set
of rock n roads to test out now so have to think about where to go on them.