Don't think so. The mini-Abus is a serious deterrent. The U piece does not
rotate like the other brands. One has to cut both sides of the U bar to
free the bike. And the pits make removing wheels or adjusting the seat
almost impossible. If you put a pit-stopper in the stem bolt, they can't
remove/adjust the bars. Even if one defeats the Abus... re-sale incentive
is quite poor: can't fix a flat, can't adjust the cockpit. There's no
reason for a thief to want a bike they cannot sell.