I might recommend not being so focused on buying a complete crankset.
 Just buy the cranks you like and then order the rings in whatever
size you prefer.    I'm just building up a new bike and ended up going
with a guide/44/30 on an old SunTour triple crank I had around.

Once I gave up on trying to be fast, I have shifted all my big rings
down to either 44 or 46 teeth.    I am fond of either Salsa or Surly
chainrings.   Both are cheap and last a loooong time.

Also take a look at just about any cyclocross offering.
Cheers,
Scott