Hey Mark,

With regard to the stock saddle, I only rode around a parking lot for like two
minutes on it and put my brooks on before my longer rides so I can't really
comment too much. It felt pretty good tho, it's a flat saddle and is wider then
my b17, it almost resembles the shape of a b67.

The riding position is upright but you can still achieve some lean in your
back, I think it feels tall more than upright if that makes sense. That being
said, and as Zed alluded to, the boscos allow for multiple hand positions which
allow you to get lower and more aggressive if the situation calls for it. I
found when I was climbing I grabbed near the "stem" on the flat, front area and
that got me in a pretty aggressive position. While descending or powering the
flats, I found it comfortable to rest my forearms on the high tops, on top of
the brake/shifter lever area, and grab just fore of them. In that position I
would say my back was flat and almost parallel to the top tube. But it sure was
nice after riding hard in these positions to sit up and grab the grips and not
feel stretched out or strained. It's the best of both worlds.  I even did some
out of the saddle efforts and once I got the cadence and weight of the bike
figured out it was a nice climbing position. That being said, running bar end
shifters on these bars may be difficult as you'd be bumping them with you legs
and or body.

The bike is like a locomotive, once it's up to speed it just rolls along,
soaking up the bumps beautifully. I literally smile every time I'm on it. It's
raining here in Vancouver and my fenders haven't arrived yet but I think
another night ride is in the cards. Can't stop thinking about my Clem - thanks
Riv!!