Hi Tim. Did you try the stock saddle? Any thoughts if so?

I'm curious as to how upright this is going to be. I thought I was kinda
upright on my Le Tour mixte with albas, and a while back I commuted on a
Schwinn Suburban for a year. Ditto with a classic Raleigh three speed. But
these were all relative to a drop bar an inch or more below saddle height.
Are the Clems are in another league? I guess the Dutch style, which I have
never really ridden?