That Hebie think is the most interesting gadget I've seen in a long
time! Not cheap, but if it really, really, really works, it could be
great. On the other hand many a "protective" cover turns out to be
merely a hard-to clean accumulator of whatever it was supposed to keep
out.

I ride during the winter, on the Neptunian streets of Minneapolis, and
chains are just eaten alive here.