I had one of the earlier Sam Hills, with cantis. I forget if it was a 55 or
a 56, but it had only 1 tt, and I am pretty sure this model antedated the
2-top-tube fad.

Amirite?

Mine had a 59 cm tt, which was pretty darned long for a 55, though the
slacker (??71??) st angle took care of part of this length.

Patrick Moore, who sees absolutely no reason except "style" why a 55 to 60
cm all rounder-type frame needs 2 tts.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 4:03 PM, drew <drewbeckme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have a 56 with double top tube. 55 replaced the 56 and eliminated the
> second tube, from what i recall.
>

> On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 2:23:04 PM UTC-8, Belopolsky wrote:
>>
>> Trying to make sense of this bike I bought. I am 5'7, I was told it was a
>> 55cm. I seem to fit it fine, if anything I am a bit stretched out on it so
>> I was thinking next season I'd get some pullback bars, but I digress..
>>
>> Looking at the website again, I see that the 58+ comes with a double tt.
>> Was the 55 ever a double? I saw someone elsewhere online who had a 56cm
>> double..
>>

>> --

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten