Thanks all for posting these photos! It's great to see the different colors
and the various build concepts -- very inspiring!

Here's a set of pictures of the build progress on my 52 grey Clem frame;
it's gotten to a state where it now looks like a bike. I still need to
decide on the rest of the drivetrain -- I have an 8-speed 12-26 cassette in
the rear (want to go the friction route), thinking that I'd get the Sugino
40/26 double, but then the 1x setups that I'm seeing intrigue
me. Decisions, decisions!

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/30490050@N04/albums/72157659062048963

Bob E