Hi Paul,

Thanks for the hot glue tip for patches!
I stitched two and a half patches onto an old Carradice once, and it was a
LOT of work. My last patch I put on a jacket by ironing on, and then
putting 5 or 6 stitches around the perimeter. It's gone through the wash
once with zero problem.

I have a fresh green Carradice that needs some patches, and I'll use your
hot glue gun trick.

Philip
www.biketinker.com