I think it's time for the list owner to end this.

On 12/04/2015 09:16 AM, Scott Henry wrote:
I hate to offer a counterpoint as I am well aware that the list isn't
super welcoming with differing opinions.

California has some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation,
what change did you want?
I would much rather request my legislator abolish "gun-free zones" so
that I am legally allowed to protect myself and my family.    And by
expansion, other peoples families as well.