Really, try the mentioned helmet topics.   Which I cant stand wearing
by the way.
Or the merits of any bike with carbon?

Other than the CR, this list is the most singularly minded.

Love the bikes, ride the bikes.   Though I must be different most most
other cyclists in just about every single one of my beliefs.