Hi,
I'm also 5'7" and nearly 81 PBH. I have a 48cm Hunqapillar and 56cm AHH.

I love them both! I, too, have been looking at the Jones+. Maybe a future
bday present. (Glad I haven't called yet!)

The Hunqapillar serves great duty as a kid hauler and grocery getter. It is
an occasional mountain bike-- wish I could do more trails with it. I have
it sharing commuting duties with AHH.

AHH is definitely a faster bike-- for how I have them set up. (Hunqapillar
is typically front+rear racks, sometimes front kid seat or rear Burley
piccolo or rear trailer. Wears albatross, usually, though I swap out for
bullmoose or mustache when I'm in the mood and don't have to haul the front
seat.) AHH is set up with Noodles and saddlesack. It's a perfect, fast
commuter. Probably great all rounder, though I haven't tested those
boundaries as much as I'd like.

I'm not sure how the Jones would fit in my stable... but maybe that's
reason enough to try.

(BTW: 54cm would probably fit a bit better, but 56cm is fine when I'm
riding.)

Good luck in your search! AHH is a wonderful bike (as is the Hunqapillar).

shoji