iamkieth,

It looks like you might have room to bend the tang of your sliding bridge
over into the tangent orientation and then use a hex head bolt to attach it
to the bottom side of the bridge. I think I would try something along those
lines before messing with cutting/filing wedge shaped spacers to account
for the angle miss match. If the sliding bridge won't work the way Im
suggesting, perhaps bolt a piece of flat stock to the bridge extending aft
and then bolt to the fender to that behind the bridge?

Did you really mean disk brake hardware in your last sentence, or were you
thinking of the spherical washers on regular brake pad holders that are
used to adjust toe in? In any case those might bear looking into too.