Now that the good Deac has been de-feeted; I am at a loss how to proceed.  One
of my New Year Resolutions is to post pictures of my rides via both Rivendell
bicycles and my faster motorcycle with German engineering.  Each serve a
important and enjoyable role in my life when I am not teaching, coaching, or
reading for pleasure.
Is there a better photographic option that group members and myself should
un-Flicker too before becoming further entrenched.
I will be taking 50% of my photos with an IPhone 6s and 50% with a Full sized
Sony A77ii digital SLR body and a variety of lenses.

Sincerely "knocked off my feet by this news",
Ryan "building wife and daughter Clems side by side later this month" Hankinson
At my New Residence in North Muskegon, MI