It's your money, you can spend it how you want.

I don't qualify my gifts. If I give you something, it's yours.
"But I didn't get you anything!" That's okay. That's what makes it a gift.
"But they might spend it on drugs!" That's their choice. I make my own
choices.
"I promise not to sell this when I'm done with it. I'll give it away." If
you can get money for it, good.

Taking care of my own life and my own stuff is enough work for me, without
second-guessing everyone else's choices.

Philip
www.biketinker.com