I test fitted a VO 63mm fender on my Clem, and it looked fine, though I'll
be locking this bike up and bringing it an elevator daily, so I'm thinking
about the SKS B65 fenders instead. My LBS can order them for me so I might
go that route. If the B65 are 65mm wide, then I think It'll be fine around
a 56mm or so tire. I'm also going to setup a second wheelset (I think I
have a beater set that would work) with 2.1 Smart Sams, so I'm hoping with
fenders installed for the Big Ones, that there would be extra fender
clearance for the Smart Sams. If that works, and a simple wheel swap works,
I'll probably abandon my plan to run dynamo lighting.
David
Chicago